Engage healthcare leaders with HSJ
HSJ is THE title for healthcare leaders working in, for, or with the NHS.
What clients say
“It was a pleasure working with the team at Health Service Journal. We planned a webinar targeted at key decision makers in the NHS which went way beyond our client’s expectations in terms of both content and audience numbers. Simultaneously, HSJ compiled an excellent article outlining the content of the webinar which further extended the life of the message. Our client is thrilled and we will certainly work with them again.”
Laura Larsen, Senior Account Manager, MSL London
We are the only title to cover all aspects of publicly funded healthcare, providing news, analysis, best practice information and advice from the most powerful people in health, for the most powerful people in health.
The HSJ audience is formed of healthcare leaders from both clinical and non-clinical backgrounds and both public and private sectors.
We unite healthcare leaders with their peers through print, online, mobile, HSJ TV, social media and face to face at awards ceremonies, conferences and bespoke events.
We can provide a whole range of multimedia solutions to meet your marketing objectives.
Typical subscriber job titles include:
•Chief Technology Officers
•Trust Medical Directors
•Chief Financial Officers
•Chief Information Officers
HSJ goes out to over 1,029 leaders on CCG boards nationwide, plus 386 Trust Medical Directors
- Print: Average net circulation 15,303 (ABC, Jan-Dec 2012)
- Online: 117,000 unique users, 542,222 page impressions (Webtrends, January 2013)
- Mobile: 45,000 monthly visits, 90,000 monthly hits (Webtrends, January 2013)
- HSJ TV: 3,371 video plays, 2,070 subscribers (Brighttalk, March 2013)
- Social Media: HSJ Linkedin Group 11,173 members (LinkedIn, March 2013), @HSJnews 10,728 followers, @HSJEditor 13,262 followers (Twitter, March 2013)
- Face to face: 2,800 awards attendees, 550 conference attendees (Footfall 2011)
To discuss all of the above and more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Request callback Email us