Andy Cowper is HSJ's opinion editor and editor of Health Policy Insight - www.healthpolicyinsight.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
We have a duty to challenge the top
Mergers and acquisitions are firmly on the agenda for the future but have had a patchy record in the health service. HSJ gathered an expert roundtable to wrestle over the key issues.
Health Policy Insight editor Andy Cowper reviews Lord Norman Warner’s new book A Suitable Case for Treatment – the NHS and reform.
- NHS in recession: when good times turn bad
- Human resources and the 18-week target
- World class commissioning: setting your priorities to deliver improved health outcomes
- Informed commissioning
- Knowledge and Skills
- Primary numbers
- SUS-sing out the way to better data