Andy McKeon is managing director of health at the Audit Commission.
More thought and action is required to improve
History warns us that reconfiguration is not the panacea it’s cracked up to be, says Andy McKeon.
Commissioning has to overcome some stiff challenges if it is to enjoy many more birthdays, says Andy McKeon.
- 'Proper funding of the NHS is the critical long term issue'
- Realising actual cost savings through organisational strategies
- Rethinking clinical services: avoiding the hidden costs of saving and efficiency strategies
- The NHS Commissioning Board: biggest of the big spenders
- Known unknowns form the white paper’s core
- Mental health innovation: how to drive quality from pilot to practice
- Congratulations - you're the new health secretary