Latest Resources from Mills & Reeve
- pause slideshow
The fuss over Monitor’s “fair playing field” review shows it is very timely
The British relationship with the NHS is a complex one.
Are the financial adjustments for performance in relation to C difficile legal?
One important issue facing the emerging CCG community is how to engage members of their governing bodies. Here we look at the available options.
Mills & Reeve is a national law firm and a leading adviser to the health sector. Working with over 100 NHS bodies, as well as the regulatory, voluntary and independent sectors, we offer our clients the benefit of public sector expertise and a commercial approach.
How can we help you?
We offer a full service to commissioners, advising on areas such as:
- Legal structures for delegating commissioning responsibilities
- When and how to use procurement for commissioning
- Contractual arrangements for clinical commissioning
- Developing HR frameworks
- Constitutions and governance frameworks
- Contracting for commissioning support units
- Interaction between CCGs, the NHS Commissioning Board and Monitor
Speak to us