- Tel: 020 3033 4236
This special report on revalidation looks at why revalidation is a key plank in efforts to build quality, how its usefulness can be established, and how it can help doctors to be better leaders
Encouraging the crew not to abandon the ship is critical for the NHS in these times. Ingrid Torjesen reports on an HSJ roundtable debate, in association with HCL Solutions, over the future of the healthcare workforce.
The efficiency challenge means NHS organisations are having to find new ways of working. One area ripe for innovation is technology, and this valuable HSJ supplement looks at how trusts can utilise innovation in technology to full effect.
- Harnessing pharmacy to help deliver QIPP - an HSJ supplement
- Managing the new NHS - an HSJ supplement
- Mental health trusts are the perfect partner for PCT provider arms
- GP incentive framework fails to slow admissions
- Little potential for drugs waste
- NHS cancer spending queried by National Audit Office
- Lancashire PCTs to review funding for 70 procedures