John Deffenbaugh is a director of Frontline.
CCGs are not making the most of commissioning support
The opening ceremony of the Olympics was a proud moment for the NHS
There have been many attempts to bring the NHS and local government closer together.
- Are GPs the right people for the job?
- A survival plan for non-foundation trusts
- John Deffenbaugh: let us exploit our canny GPs
- John Deffenbaugh asks what next for foundation trusts
- Is world class commissioning the answer?
- Home-grown change will reshape the NHS
- Score values