Jon Restell is chief executive of Managers in Partnership.
Spare a thought for Robert Francis. The weight on his shoulders must be immense. Part of his task has been to listen carefully hour upon hour to angry people, whose loved ones were failed by people and a public service meant to care and show compassion.
When you hear the word “pension”, do you bury your head in the sand? If so, I’ve got bad news.
“Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you.” But words can hurt - words can burn like acid.
- Jon Restell on NHS executive pay
- Jon Restell on regulation of NHS managers
- Jon Restell: could the NHS ever be like this?
- Jon Restell: NHS managers on the ropes
- Jon Restell on NHS choice and personalisation
- Jon Restell on NHS managers fighting back
- Jon Restell on achieving race equality in the NHS