Peter Homa is chief executive of Nottingham University Hospitals Trust.
The trust is back on track following a low point in 2012
Understanding the issues is essential to maintaining high standards
The service has a duty to be transparent about cancelled operations, says Peter Homa
- How to futureproof patient care
- Why effective teamwork is a cliché crucial to collaboration
- 'We must look at today's challenges in terms of the NHS legacy'
- 'There are real rewards to be reaped from recognising staff'
- 'We have not found an area where improvement has not been possible'
- The crucial role health charities have to play
- 'Creating a culture of learning must never be overlooked'