Peter Homa is chief executive of Nottingham University Hospitals Trust.
Understanding the issues is essential to maintaining high standards
The service has a duty to be transparent about cancelled operations, says Peter Homa
Peter Homa looks at how healthcare has evolved in the thirty-five years since the Silver Jubilee, and what can be done now to protect patient care from future difficulties.
- Why effective teamwork is a cliché crucial to collaboration
- 'We must look at today's challenges in terms of the NHS legacy'
- 'There are real rewards to be reaped from recognising staff'
- 'We have not found an area where improvement has not been possible'
- The crucial role health charities have to play
- 'Creating a culture of learning must never be overlooked'
- Why effective internal communications have never been so important