Stephen Eames is chief executive chief executive at Mid Yorkshire Hospitals Trust.
Avoiding the pitfalls of top-down reorganisation
Trusts should take a leaf from the car industry
Trust is essential to delivering change in the NHS
- How to get your workforce working
- Stephen Eames: on leading complex organisations
- Stephen Eames: is it time you turned around?
- 'Hospitals should be hungry for quality patient meals'
- 'Successful localism needs everyone working together'
- Stephen Eames: there's no time like the present for planning
- How to lead NHS transformation