WINNER: Empowering a digital social care workforce: Accenture, NHS Digital and Healthy London Partnership
An initiative to help care homes to get an NHSmail address, to add speedy communication with hospitals and GPs, led to a 14-fold increase in the number of homes with one within six months.
This offered cost savings for the NHS through better co-ordination of care, time savings for care homes as staff no longer had to chase nurses and doctors by phone but could email them instead – and crucially expect to get a response, and ultimately helped to drive a more integrated health and social care system.
- Clinical Productivity and Efficiency Improvement Programme: Four Eyes Insight and Northern Care Alliance NHS Group
- Darwin Transformation Programme: Royal Brompton & Harefield FT and Boston Consulting Group
- Development of 10-year strategy for surgical services: CF and Barts Health Trust
- Gloucestershire ICS Outpatients’ Services Project: Attain Health Management and One Gloucestershire ICS.
- Norfolk and Waveney Children and Young People’s Mental Health Transformation Programme: RETHINK Partners, Norfolk County Council and NHS CCGs and providers for Norfolk and Waveney
- Providing consultancy to set up a shared Radiology Technology Platform across the North West London (NWL) STP: NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) a voluntary membership collaborative NHS hub
- Staff Bank: Litmus Workforce Solutions and Lancashire Teaching Hospitals FT
- Urgent Care Transformation: 2020 Delivery and Hampshire Hospitals FT
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnership Awards please contact Liam Richardson, head of event content and production, HSJ
HSJ Partnership Award winners announced
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2020: Best Consultancy Partnership with the NHS