Diverting billions into integrated care has huge implications
Mills & Reeve is a national law firm and a leading adviser to the health sector. Working with over 100 NHS bodies, as well as the regulatory, voluntary and independent sectors, we offer our clients the benefit of public sector expertise and a commercial approach.
How can we help you?
We offer a full service to commissioners, advising on areas such as:
- Legal structures for delegating commissioning responsibilities
- When and how to use procurement for commissioning
- Contractual arrangements for clinical commissioning
- Developing HR frameworks
- Constitutions and governance frameworks
- Contracting for commissioning support units
- Interaction between CCGs, the NHS Commissioning Board and Monitor
Speak to us
Mills & Reeve can help you manage the changes and challenges flowing from the Health and Social Care Act