HSJ has launched a new fortnightly expert briefing for subscribers covering NHS performance.
Performance Watch, by HSJ’s correspondent James Illman, will delve into the most pressing performance matters troubling system leaders and provide unrivalled insight into what they plan to do about them.
How do I sign up for Performance Watch?
- Visit www.hsj.co.uk/my-account/newsletters and sign in with your username and password.
- Select the expert briefings you wish to receive.
- Scroll down the page and click “submit”.
HSJ’s other expert briefings
- Daily Insight – An early morning digest of all of yesterday’s biggest developments, and why they matter. On Monday it includes Cowper’s Cut, a weekly column from HSJ’s comment editor Andy Cowper to start the working week.
- Weekly Catch-up – A Friday afternoon round-up covering the week’s biggest stories and our best analysis.
- The Commissioner – Dave West’s indispensable briefing on the commissioning sector, featuring analysis of the most pressing issues and unearths what NHS England doesn’t want you to know.
- Following the Money – Email briefing on NHS finances. Sign up for analysis of the crucial stories in healthcare finance; track the story of the squeeze on NHS finances; and the efforts to pull providers back into the black.
- London Eye – Regular insight on what’s going on in England’s biggest health economy, by Ben Clover.
- Lintern’s Risk Register – Everything you need to stay up to date on patient safety and workforce, from Shaun Lintern.
- Mental Health Matters – Correspondent Joe Gammie’s fortnightly briefing covering quality, performance and finances in the mental health sector.
- North by North West – Essential insight into NHS matters in the North West of England, with a focus on the devolution project in Greater Manchester, by Lawrence Dunhill.