STRUCTURE: Hastings and Rother Clinical Commissioning Group has been authorised but with seven conditions.
The conditions imposed on the CCG by the NHS Commissioning Board are:
- 1.3B: CCG governing body includes nurse and secondary care doctor
- 2.4.2B: Arrangements for handling concerns and complaints raised with the CCG, and actions taken as a result, are clearly communicated to the public
- 3.1.1B: CCG has a clear and credible integrated plan, which includes an operating plan for 2012-13, draft commissioning intentions for 2013-14 and a high-level strategic plan until 2014-15
- 3.1.1C: CCG has detailed financial plan that delivers financial balance, sets out how it will manage within its management allowance, and any other requirements set by the NHSCB and is integrated with the commissioning plan
- 5.1A: CCG has written agreements in place detailing the scope of the collaboration with other CCGs, with clear lines of accountability and decision-making processes.
- 6.1B: CCG has plans in place informed by the outcomes of a diagnostic self-assessment tool.
- 6.4E: CCG can demonstrate that it has assessed the skills possessed by governing body members and has a plan to build governing body competencies/skills where required
NHS Commissioning Board records (attached)
20 February 2013