Integrated Care Exeter Strategic Alliance: Integrated Care Exeter Wellbeing Exeter
The team developed a programme to enhance the health and wellbeing of people by engaging them with their community and empowering people to self manage.
Fifty four per cent of people involved in the programme showed improved mental health, decreased loneliness and increased levels of social inclusion.
The judges felt this was a well established social prescribing model that had been designed, considered and delivered through a genuine partnership, despite complexity.
- South London and Maudsley Foundation Trust and Thames Reach Charity Partnership, Psychology in Hostels Project – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- City and Hackney GP Confederation C.I.C, Revitalising the General Practice Nurse Workforce in City and Hackney
- Epilepsy Action, Epilepsy and You - online supported self-management programme,
- Hampshire Constabulary & Isle of Wight Trust with Health Education Wessex & The AHSN Network, Serenity Integrated Mentoring Project
- Healthy London Partnership and NHS Benchmarking Network, The London Mental Health Dashboard: Promoting System Transformation and Transparency through the use of data
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals Trust, Urgent and Emergency Care Programme
- Langworth Ward, Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust, Langworth Ward Innovation Project
- Peninsula Motor Neurone Disease Care Network hosted by Plymouth Hospital Trust, Providing a whole system flow in Motor Neurone Disease Care in rural South West England
- Worcestershire Health and Care Trust, Red2Green in Mental Health
Winners of 2017 HSJ Awards revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2017: Most effective adoption and diffusion of existing best practice