Newham CCG: North East London Child Sexual Abuse Hub
The North East London Child Sexual Abuse hub is a partner-led approach to developing and delivering medical assessments and sustained emotional support for children and young people (CYP) who have experienced child sexual abuse. The development of the hub was led by Newham CCG with support and input from partners in the voluntary sector, local authorities, other north east London CCGs, provider trusts, other healthcare providers and co-production with CYP.
The partnership’s ambition is to respond to and meet the identified needs of local CYP and resolve the issues that have been identified through targeted and innovative interventions.
Read a detailed case study about this project at HSJ Solutions
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare Trust: Hounslow Working Together Programme
- LB Tower Hamlets, Tower Hamlets CCG, Barts Health Trust, East London FT, Tower Hamlets GP Care Group, Community Voluntary Sector: Tower Hamlets Together – Delivering Better Health Through Partnership
- NHSEI-Redmoor-ELC: Spreading Video Group Clinics in England
- North Alliance of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough STP - NWAngliaFT, CPFT, Primary Care, PCVS, PHE, CCG: Integrated working - A System Approach to Resetting and Delivering Outpatients, Diagnostics and Clinical Pathways in the North Alliance
- North Tyneside CCG: North Tyneside CCG Partnership with Livi
- Suffolk and North East Essex ICS: SNEE ICS - Building Our Accord; Collaboration, Adaptability & Resilience
- West Kent Integrated Care Partnership: West Kent Integrated Diabetes Service
Winners revealed for HSJ Value Awards 2021
- Currently reading
HSJ Value Awards 2021: System or Commissioner Led Service Redesign Initiative