Join this free HSJ webinar on 10 December
How can patient safety be improved by supporting clinicians as they take clinical decisions? HSJ is holding a free webinar - Smarter decisions, better care - to explore the answer to this question.
The webinar will consider how helping healthcare professionals to make the right decisions can result in safety improvements such as fewer prescribing errors, reduced diagnostic testing, reduced length of stays and improved hospital quality.
Our two speakers are clinicians from leading NHS trusts and will discuss the impact that clinical decision support has had on safety at their organisations.
- Where: www.hsj.co.uk/hsj-tv
- When: Tuesday 10 December, 12pm
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Cost: Free
Register today to view this free webinar, being run in association with Wolters Kluwer UpToDate.
On the panel
- Daloni Carlisle, chair, HSJ
- Dr Rakesh Patel, NIHR academic clinical lecturer in medical education/honorary specialist registrar in nephrology, University of Leicester
- Dr Peter Williams, consultant in acute and emergency medicine, clinical lecturer for acute medicine, St Helens and Knowsley Trust
Make sure you register today to watch this webinar
Can’t make it this time? Don’t worry, you can catch up on demand at www.hsj.co.uk/hsj-tv