Join in HSJ’s free webinar, in conjunction with the Chartered Quality Institute, to discuss what is meant by quality health services and which aspects of quality are being prioritised.
The NHS has to make unprecedented efficiency savings over the next three years, while undergoing the biggest reform programme since its inception in 1948.
This free online debate will try to define what is meant by quality health services and which aspects of quality are being prioritised.
It will also look at how we can ensure that the quality of care that patients experience not only does not suffer during this difficult period, but continues to improve.
Date: 4pm, 29 June 2011.
- Chair: Alastair McLellan, editor, HSJ
- Dr Gillian Leng, deputy chief executive and director of evidence and practice, NICE
- Tim O’Hanlon, fellow of the Chartered Quality Institute and principal consultant, Atos Origin
- David Kerr, professor of cancer medicine at Oxford University and a member of the Future Forum
- David Stout, PCT Network Director and deputy chief executive of the NHS Confederation