FINANCE: A report, now taken off the North Central London primary care trust cluster’s website, lists the pay-outs made to the capital’s challenged trusts - but indicated remaining debts of £422m
An appendix to the paper, from March, lists the seven acutes that remain under the supervision of the challenged trust board, as well as the two that have completed the process.
St George’s Healthcare Trust and Lewisham Healthcare Trust are listed as “completed”.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals Trust, Barnet and Chase Farm, Newham University Hospital, North West London Hospitals Trust, South London Healthcare Trust, West Middlesex University Hospital Trust and Whipp’s Cross University Hospital Trust are still under ongoing review by the board.
The remaining debts at the seven trusts totalled £422m.
The North Central London cluster consists of Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington Primary Care Trust.
CTB report (see attached, right)
- BARKING, HAVERING AND REDBRIDGE HOSP NHS TRUST
- BARNET AND CHASE FARM HOSPITALS NHS TRUST
- HSJ LOCAL
- LEWISHAM AND GREENWICH NHS TRUST
- LONDON NORTH WEST HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST
- NEWHAM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- SOUTH LONDON HEALTHCARE TRUST
- ST GEORGE'S HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST
- WEST MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- WHIPPS CROSS UNIVERSITY HOSP NHS TRUST