HSJ is looking to explore how pathology services can be improved and as a thankyou are offering the chance to win one of 10 £50 Amazon vouchers to all survey participants
What do you want from your pathology service?
Pathology plays a vital role in many patient pathways – but how is it regarded by others in the NHS and is it delivering what you want from it?
HSJ wants to know how pathology services can be improved and what our readers see as the most important factors in provision.
We want your views whether you are working in a clinical commissioning group which buys pathology services, or a manager or clinician in a hospital service which has pathology embedded in its patient pathways.
The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and your answers will be anonymous. We will ask for your email to enable us to enter you into the prize draw.
This survey is now closed.
Thank you in advance for your views.
Terms and Conditions
1. The closing date for the prize draw is September 30 2014
2. Only one entry is allowed for the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
4. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative.
5. The winner will be notified by the email address provided within one week of the closing date, and will be required to send the promoter full details of the postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
6. If the promoter cannot: 1) contact the winner within one month; or 2) the winner does not return details of a postal address to the promoter within 21 days of notification that they have won the prize, the promoter reserves the right to redraw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
7. The promoter isHealth Service Journal, Telephone House, 4th Floor, 69 – 77 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NQ