Exciting new event is set to recognise the best partnerships with the NHS
8 March 2018, Royal College of Physicians, London
In July, HSJ is launching the HSJ Healthcare Partnership Awards to identify, put the spotlight on and celebrate the best products and services being used by the NHS, giving suppliers the opportunity to be identified as leaders and innovators within healthcare.
As the demands on the NHS to deliver greater quality care with increased efficiency intensifies, the HSJ Healthcare Partnerships Awards will highlight how you are aligning yourselves with essential savings happening in the NHS today and celebrate how you are helping to make a difference to healthcare providers.
There will be 19 categories to choose from, recognising excellent healthcare partnerships in law, recruitment, medtech, property and many more.
Submitting an entry is the most effective way to distinguish your brand as a leading supplier to the NHS, aligning you with quality and efficiency and making you visible to the most senior people in the NHS.
Why enter the HSJ Healthcare Partnership Awards?
- Be recognised as the leading supplier in your industry to the NHS
- Get your product or service judged by NHS leaders and decisions makers with knowledge of the sectors you are serving
- Stand out against your competitors
- Enhance your brand awareness in the healthcare market place via the HSJ audience, including the most senior healthcare leaders in the NHS.
- Align yourselves with cutting edge, quality innovations and demonstrate you deliver value for money and efficiency
- Compete for a chance to be featured in the HSJ coverage of the awards, which will reach nearly 110,000 subscribers and be published in a dedicated awards e-supplement
- Network with key NHS decision makers at the awards reception, held at the Royal College of Physicians, where winners will be announced in front of competitors and healthcare leaders.
Don’t miss this opportunity – all you need to do for now is complete the form below.