HSJ will launch a new fortnightly newsletter from next week, offering insights into the latest push to use digital technology to transform the NHS
The Download, by HSJ technology correspondent Ben Heather, will unpack system leaders’ priorities for digital technology and what impact they are having of how health services are being delivered.
The first newsletter will run next week, but subscribers can sign up now.
How do I sign up for The Download?
Visit www.hsj.co.uk/my-account/newsletters and sign in with your username and password.
Select the expert briefings you wish to receive.
Scroll down the page and click “submit”.
HSJ’s other expert briefings
- Daily Insight – An early morning digest of all of yesterday’s biggest developments, and why they matter. On Monday, it includes Cowper’s Cut, a weekly column from HSJ’s comment editor Andy Cowper to start the working week.
- Weekly Catch up – A Friday afternoon round up covering the week’s biggest stories and our best analysis.
- The Integrator – Indispensable briefing on the commissioning sector, featuring analysis of the most pressing issues and unearths what NHS England doesn’t want you to know.
- Following the Money – Email briefing on NHS finances. Sign up for analysis of the crucial stories in healthcare finance; track the story of the squeeze on NHS finances; and the efforts to pull providers back into the black.
- London Eye – Regular insight on what’s going on in England’s biggest health economy, by Ben Clover.
- Lintern’s Risk Register – Everything you need to stay up to date on patient safety and workforce, from Shaun Lintern.
- Mental Health Matters – Correspondent Joe Gammie’s fortnightly briefing covering quality, performance and finances in the mental health sector.
- North by North West – Essential insight into NHS matters in the North West of England, with a focus on the devolution project in Greater Manchester, by Lawrence Dunhill.