This week’s HSJ supplement reports from a technology in the NHS roundtable discussion, sponsored by O2 Health.
The lively roundtable discussion took in everything from telecare to Twitter and featured a panel of high profile figures from across the healthcare spectrum (full panel below).
- Elisabeth Buggins, chair, Birmingham Women’s Foundation Trust and member of O2 health advisory panel
- Dr Felix Burden, clinical director of commissioning, long term conditions, Birmingham and Solihull NHS Cluster, and member of the O2 health advisory panel
- Rosemary Cook, director, The Queen’s Nursing Institute
- Jim Easton, national director for improvement and efficiency, DH
- Mo Girach, special adviser, NHS Alliance
- John Grumitt, vice chair, Diabetes UK
- Dr Mark Newbold, chief executive, Heart of England Foundation Trust
- Keith Nurcombe, managing director, O2 Health
- Don Redding, director of policy, National Voices
- Jennie Smith, head of strategy, O2 Health
- Alastair McLellan, editor, HSJ, and roundtable chair