WINNER:St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals Trust
St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals Trust continues to perform at an incredibly high standard.
With an overall “outstanding” rating from the Care Quality Commission, the organisation achieved the top acute trust staff survey results for the third consecutive year, the best PLACE survey results for the second consecutive year and is one of the most financially efficient in the country.
Patient experience is at the heart of its vision to deliver 5-star patient care. The trust has successfully addressed financial and workforce challenges, and has increased its nursing and medical workforce despite national shortages.
Its philosophy of continual quality and safety improvement enhances innovation and continues to reduce incidents resulting in harm.
The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation Trust
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital Foundation Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare Trust
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals Foundation Trust
- The Royal Orthopaedic Hospitals Foundation Trust
2019 HSJ Awards winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2019: Acute or specialist trust of the year