WINNER: Gilead Sciences, CGL and the NHS – Gilead partnering with Drug Treatment Services (and the NHS) to support eliminating Hepatitis C
Gilead Sciences, a biopharmaceutical company, has been working with Change Grow Live, the largest provider of drug treatment services in England, which tests service users for hepatitis C and refers them for treatment.
Gilead Sciences provides help to CGL, including an expert Patient Access to Care team, funding, and resource to build its capacity in HCV and to work with NHS England’s Operational Development Networks to simplify the referral pathway.
Outcomes so far include a 36 per cent increase in testing and 45 per cent increase in referrals, helping to drive elimination of HCV by 2025.
PwC and North Bristol Trust – Digitally Enabling Patient Flow
- Ampersand Health – MyIBD Care: A Digital Therapeutic for Patients with IBD
- Breast Cancer Now, NHS Trusts and Health Boards – Moving Forward
- Doc Abode, Local Care Direct and Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network – Improving workforce capacity and patient outcomes in urgent care through digital innovation
- GRI and Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire and Bath – Collaboration in Procurement
- PA Consulting Group and Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust – Theatre Scheduling – Using data to maximise efficiency and use of resources
- Patchwork and Chelsea and Westminster Hospital Foundation Trust – Patchwork – Digital Transformation of the Staff Bank
- Remedium Partners – Overseas Innovation for the NHS
- Roche Diagnostics and Oxford AHSN – Changing Clinical Practice
- Stericycle and Salford Royal Foundation Trust (part of the Northern Care Alliance Group) – Stericycle Bio Systems – Reusable sharps containers service
- Sussex MSK Partnership (Central), Here (Care Unbound) and Sussex Community Foundation Trust – Shared Decision Making – Sussex MSK Partnership “Putting Patients in Control”
- Ward Hadaway and Tees Esk and Wear Valleys Foundation Trust – The Roseberry Park Scheme
- Zilco Limited and Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust – Real-time medical diagnostics with ZedScan™
2019 HSJ Awards winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2019: HSJ partnership of the year