Alastair McLellan is editor of Nursing Times.
In the general election
Health secretary avoided talking about funding in HSJ interview
Liberal Democrat MPs are more closely aligned with Labour than with Conservatives on health policy, new research into MPs’ opinions reveals.
- NHS management challenge stays much the same, rich or poor
- We need NHS managers to tackle the first financial crisis since 1987
- Who will help GPs if managers are laid off?
- How Labour saved the NHS from the brink
- Managers open to accusations of 'job hopping'
- Hewitt calms PCT anxiety
- 'Stop squeezing middle managers'