Alastair McLellan is editor of Nursing Times.
Liberal Democrat MPs are more closely aligned with Labour than with Conservatives on health policy, new research into MPs’ opinions reveals.
On 25 April 2002 HSJ gave its verdict on Gordon Brown’s decision to lavish unprecedented riches on the NHS.
Today the government’s spending review will be announced and the implications for the NHS will start to become clear.
- Who will help GPs if managers are laid off?
- How Labour saved the NHS from the brink
- Managers open to accusations of 'job hopping'
- Hewitt calms PCT anxiety
- 'Stop squeezing middle managers'
- Crisp offers vision of PCTs banded together for contract efficiency
- PCTs will not have to 'direct' patients to ITCs