Fed up answering troublesome Freedom of Information requests? Worried that the old “commercial confidentiality” excuse is wearing a bit thin? Don’t worry - help is at hand. In this new occasional series, CSU Cassander points you towards some little known exemptions that can help you get on with your job uninhibited by the inconvenient light of scrutiny.
- Section 45: request written in Comic Sans
- Section 49: response would only encourage more sales calls
- Section 51: appalling grammar
- Section 57: covered by Magna Carta
- Section 61: professional omertà