We gather a selection of articles to help you prepare for Wednesday’s crucial debate
On Wendesday the Lords will be debating a motion to overturn the section 75 regulations which set out the rules for competition in the new NHS. All our coverage of the debate and its aftermath will be free on the day for registered users of hsj.co.uk.
To help you prepare for what could be a pivotal moment in the coalition government’s health reforms, we have pulled together a selection of exclusive insights into the debate’s background and why it matters, plus some views from opposing sides of the row.
- An idiots’ guide to the NHS competition row
- Warner: Why I will be voting for NHS competition regulations
- What section 75 means for charities
- Exclusive: Key Lib Dem backs government over crunch NHS competition vote
- Government’s competition rowback ‘doesn’t address fundamentals’
- What happened to ‘any qualified provider’?
- Lansley adviser defends any qualified provider
Follow the debate at HSJ Live, our rolling new service.