The deadline to enter the HSJ Value in Healthcare Awards has been extended to Wednesday 23 November.
The HSJ Value in Healthcare Awards, now in their seventh year, seek to recognise and reward outstanding efficiency and improvement by the NHS, while recognising excellent use of resources.
The NHS must find £22bn of efficiency savings. Never before in the history of the NHS has it had to save so much. This is an unprecedented figure and represents uncharted territory for those working in the NHS.
There are 20 categories in the 2017 Value in Healthcare Awards, with seven new this year:
- Facilities and Estates Management
- Improving the Value of Diagnostic Services
- Improving the Value of NHS Support Services
- Improving the Value of Primary Care Services
- Improving the Value of Surgical Services
- Improving Value in the Care of Frail Older Patients
- Improving Value through Innovative Financial Management or Procurement
The winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on 24 May 2017.
If you need help with your entry, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 3033 2606.