This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue NHS England unveils plans to press down on specialised services payments amid spiralling demand. Plus:
- The Liberal Democrats call for funding settlement for the NHS to be “in effect reopened” amid fears of an imminent cash crisis
- The Care Quality Commission warns Hinchingbrooke Health Care Trust that it could face enforcement action over its privately run hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn Foundation Trust’s interim chief executive Manjit Obhrai warns special measures can have “detrimental effect”
- The management of South West Hospital calls in lawyers after “losing confidence” in its private finance initiative
- Sarah Winestone explains why Nick Clegg must make the NHS a personal campaigning priority
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.