This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue a huge, previously unreported waiting list is revealed at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals Trust. Plus:
- One of NHS England’s most senior GP leaders predicts the end of the “independent contractor” concept
- Clinical commissioning groups’ interest in “any qualified provider” scheme dwindles
- A health coalition demands politicians set out a clear mandate for the future of the NHS
- Clifford Mann, the president of the College of Emergency Medicine, says reform of emergency care payments would be a “disaster”
- Chris Hopson argues that the allocation of NHS funding needs a bigger focus on mental health
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.