This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue exclusive HSJ analysis reveals that hospital trust deficit could breach £750m. Plus:
- Jill Finney, the former deputy chief executive of the Care Quality Commission, makes new claims in a legal battle against her ex-employer
- The proportion of patients who say they were offered choice of provider on referral has fallen since 2010
- Outsourcing giant Serco announces its withdrawal from the UK clinical services market after making multimillion pound losses on NHS contracts
- Patients are becoming “experts” at maintaining their own health through technology
- Rajan Madhok argues that the NHS’s equality frameworks are seriously lacking
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.