This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue HSJ analysis reveals one in 10 trusts do not have a permanent finance director. Plus:
- Ed Miliband pledges £2.5bn in funding to transform the NHS at the Labour Party conference
- Exclusive HSJ/FTI Consulting poll shows public approval for the government’s handling of the NHS is increasing
- Dudley Group Foundation Trust becomes the first trust to be granted a formal review of its Care Quality Commission rating
- NHS providers have suffered “unprecedented” financial problems for Q1 2014
- Mike Birtwistle says Mr Miliband must show his commitment to the NHS to shore up public trust
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.