Download the HSJ app on iPad or Android tablet
This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue we reveal that the national elective waiting list bucking the seasonal trend – hovering just below 3 million rather than falling sharply as it has in recent years. Plus:
- A moratorium on commissioning specialist mental health services exacerbates bed shortages as new units stand empty
- Three clinical commissioning groups decide to merge in the first such move since CCGs became statutory bodies last year
- Staff report in a NHS survey that they are experiencing better communication with senior managers
- Mike Birtwistle explains how Jeremy Hunt and Andy Burnham are failing to tell their NHS story
- CCGs worry the proposed lead provider framework is not offering real choice over support services
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.