This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue an exclusive HSJ/FTI Consulting poll reveals strong public support for the NHS but fear for the future of free healthcare. Plus:
- The CQC is sued over allegations it ‘covered up’ its failings
- NHS England struggles to balance its £97bn budget for 2014-15 as experts warn the financial crisis may come sooner than expected
- Department of Health identifies five areas in its £2bn savings drive
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Foundation Trust is placed in special measures for an ‘inadequate’ CQC rating
- David Oliver explains why ineffective pilots are distracting the NHS from its patient safety focus
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.