This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue we examine the impact of the Francis report − published a year ago yesterday − on the culture of the NHS. Plus:
- A quarter of trusts allow healthcare assistants to start work without undergoing any training for the job, HSJ research reveals
- Several councils plan to pool their entire adult care budget with the NHS, in a boost to the integration of care between the two sectors
- The Health and Social Care Information Centre’s new technology strategy is predicted to put it on a collision course with NHS England
- Alex Kafetz and Francine Bennett discuss the potential and pitfalls of the NHS’s ‘big data revolution’
- In Nottingham, a new approach to community services changing the way holisitic care is delivered to older people
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.