Tube wrongly put in patient's lung

A elderly woman died from a combination of natural disease, stroke and the “misplacement” of a feeding tube into her lung due a hospital blunder, a coroner has said.

Register with to read the rest of this article


Corona Virus breaking news and critical stories remain free for registered users

Certain articles and Insight pieces remain paying-subscriber only content

As a registered user you will get access to:

  • Daily News: an essential email round-up of all the latest news, comment and best practice
  • Breaking news headlines delivered directly to your inbox
  • Limited access to

Already registered to HSJ? Sign in now