But how does it square with the terrible state of elective and emergency care waiting times, along with pandemic pressures?
We focus on three trusts very recently taken out of special measures and discuss why the CQC wants to see the best leaders taking jobs at the most challenging trusts.
Also, this week we discuss the potential creation of £2bn group of Liverpool hospitals and the pros and cons of this for trusts and patients.
Featuring Dave West, Lawrence Dunhill and Annabelle Collins.
Send feedback to email@example.com.
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Government/DH policy
- Integrated care
- ISLE OF WIGHT NHS TRUST
- LIVERPOOL HEART AND CHEST HOSPITAL NHS TRUST FOUNDATION TRUST
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- LIVERPOOL WOMEN'S NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- ROYAL LIVERPOOL CHILDRENS NHS TRUST
- THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL KING'S LYNN NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- UNITED LINCOLNSHIRE HOSPITALS NHS TRUST