- UK votes to leave the EU with a majority of 52 per cent to 48 per cent
- David Cameron to resign as prime minister and replacement is to be in post by October
- Analysis: How the political fallout will affect the NHS
- Analysis: The impact on NHS funding
- Senior NHS figures say “we must make EU NHS staff feel welcome and valued”
- Union leaders warn working hours protections for NHS staff in doubt
- Analysis: what leaving the EU will mean for NHS regulations
Reaction from the health service on the UK’s decision to leave the EU, David Cameron’s resignation and HSJ analysis of the impact on the NHS.