Join this free HSJ webinar on 5 February
What have the controversial section 75 procurement regulations meant for the NHS and its providers? HSJ is holding a free webinar to explore the answer to this question.
This webinar, sponsored by law firm DWF, will consider whether commissioners’ behaviours have changed since the regulations came into force in April, and how providers from both the NHS and independent sector can respond. It will also look at other aspects of competition within the NHS and the changing landscape these developments present for providers and also for commissioners.
- Where: www.hsj.co.uk/hsj-tv
- When: Wednesday February 5, 12.30pm
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Cost: Free
Register today to view this free webinar, in association with DWF.
On the panel
- Matt Tee, chair, chief operating officer of the NHS Confederation
- Jan Filochowski, former chief executive of the Great Ormond Street Hospital Trust and West Hertfordshire Hospitals Trust
- Michael Boyd, head of healthcare at DWF
- Michael Watson, chief operating officer at Circle Partnership
Make sure you register today to watch this webinar
Can’t make it this time? Don’t worry, you can catch up on demand at www.hsj.co.uk/hsj-tv