WORKFORCE: The West Yorkshire PCT cluster - including Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield District PCTs - has announced a series of director appointments.
As previously announced the chief executive is Mike Potts, Kirklees chief executive. The other appointments are:
- Executive Director of Finance and Efficiency - Andy Leary. Andy is currently Executive Director of Finance at NHS Wakefield District.
- Executive Director of Quality and Governance (Nursing) - Sue Cannon. Sue Cannon is currently Executive Director of Quality and Engagement for NHS Calderdale.
- Executive Director of Commissioning and Service Development - Ann Ballarini. Ann is currently Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Strategy at NHS Wakefield District.
- Executive Medical Director. Dr Matt Walsh. Matt is currently Medical Director and Deputy Chief Executive at NHS Calderdale
- Director of HR and Organisational Development - Sue Ellis. Sue currently leads the Human Resources and Organisational Development shared service to Calderdale PCT and NHS Kirklees.
- Director of Performance and Commissioning Intelligence - Dr Peter Flynn. Peter is currently Director of Performance and Information at NHS Kirklees.