This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue - with new front cover - HSJ analysis reveals that three-quarters of acute trusts failed to meet their own nursing number targets. Plus:
- NHS England belatedly sets plans to balance its £97bn budget in 2014-15
- More than a third of clinical commissioning groups have no plans to retender their community services, an HSJ investigation reveals
- Health Education England is to axe local board posts in its major shake up
- HSJ is named magazine of the year at the Professional Publishers Association Awards - the “Oscars” of the publishing world
- Matthew Swindells discusses how the digitisation of healthcare data is only the first step toward transforming the service through technology
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.