Safety alert after patient deaths from ingesting cleaning gels

Cleaning 1

A national patient safety alert has instructed NHS services to either ban or restrict the use of polymer gels after three patients died ingesting the products.

You need to be signed in to read more


Subscribe for unlimited access

With a HSJ subscription you’ll unlock:

  • All of and our HSJ mobile app
  • News and insight on all areas of public funded healthcare
  • Expert commentary, insight and analysis from industry leaders
  • 9 weekly ‘Expert Briefing’ insight emails covering a variety of specialist topics

Sign into your account here