Senior NHS leaders are managing change on an unprecedented scale. Creating new organisations and new cultures, delivering cost efficiencies and driving up productivity, safety and quality.
HSJ is interested in understanding these challenges. Where are the remaining opportunities for making efficiencies − and what are the barriers? What needs to change? What would help you to deliver change?
We have already received a range of interesting responses but are keen to hear from even more readers. Our short questionnaire makes it easy to quickly share you experiences. You can access it here.
The survey should take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete, and the results will be used to inform a forthcoming feature in HSJ. Answers are confidential, but as a thank you for completing it we are running a prize draw for an iPad. If you would like to be entered into the draw, please submit your name and e-mail address at the end of the survey.
The survey will close on 29 July, so there’s not much longer to share your views and be in with a chance to win the prize.
Terms and conditions for prize draw
1. The closing date for the prize draw is Monday 29 July 2013
2. Only one entry is allowed for the prize draw
3. The prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over
4. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative.
5. The winner will be notified by the email address provided within one week of the closing date, and will be required to send the promoter full details of the postal address to which the prize will be delivered
6. If the promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner within one month; or (ii) the winner does not return details of a postal address to the promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the prize, the promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
7. The promoter is Finnamore Ltd, Suite 102, Marble Arch Tower, 55 Bryanston Street, London, W1H 7AA