Five digital subscriptions to HSJ are up for grabs, along with the chance to help shape the NHS’s digital future. To be in with a chance of winning, simply take part in our short annual technology survey
Health secretary Jeremy Hunt outlined an ambition for a paperless NHS by 2018, nearly two years ago in January 2013. It represents a tough challenge but has focused minds on transforming the health service’s digital capabilities.
HSJ, in association with CCube Solutions, is surveying NHS and health technology professionals to build the most comprehensive picture possible of:
- stakeholder views about the progress so far;
- the major challenges the sector faces; and
- the best ways to transform the sector’s digital capabilities.
We know your time is precious so the survey has been designed to be quick and user friendly. It should only take a few minutes to complete the survey but your responses will provide a valuable picture of attitudes emerging across the service and help shape the debate about building a better digital future for the NHS.
As a thank you for your time, we are offering participants the chance to win one of five free digital subscriptions to HSJ which include full access to hsj.co.uk and our brand new app. If you would like to enter the prize draw, simply fill in your details at the end of the survey.
Your answers will be anonymous unless you specify otherwise.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only one entry is allowed per person for the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
3. By entering this prize draw you are allowing HSJ and CCube Solutions to send you marketing communications.
4. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date (31 December 2014) from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative.
5. The winner will be notified by the email address provided within one month of the closing date, and will be required to send the promoter full details of the postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
6. If the promoter, CCube Solutions: 1) cannot contact the winner within one month; or 2) has not received details of the winner’s postal address to the promoter within 21 days of notification that they have won the prize, the promoter reserves the right to redraw a winner until a winner on these terms is found.
7. The promoter is Health Service Journal, Telephone House, 4th Floor, 69–77 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NQ.