Sponsored by Celesio
Northumberland, Tyne and Wear Foundation Trust
Northumberland, Tyne and Wear developed a five year strategy and designed six strategic ambitions to deliver high quality care and enhance patient experience.
The trust has received a rating of “Outstanding” from the Care Quality Commission.
The judges said that this was a unanimous decision. They said that the depth of the embedded strategy within this trust was impressive and a true exemplar of how focusing on evidence based, value driven and safety focused care – complemented with a clear digital strategy has enabled fantastic performance and a thought leader within the NHS provider community.
- Alder Hey Children’s Foundation Trust – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Bradford District Care Foundation Trust
- Central London Community Healthcare Trust
- Moorfields Eye Hospital Foundation Trust
- Northamptonshire Healthcare Provider Trust
- Northern Devon Healthcare Trust
- The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation Trust
Winners of 2017 HSJ Awards revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2017: Provider Trust of the Year