The team introduced a tool that allows GPs to remotely triage and signpost patients to appropriate care pathways.
The tool helped in solving 68 per cent of eConsultations remotely. Eighty per cent of patients were satisfied with the service.
The judging panel were highly impressed with this model, saying that it focuses on the future, is clinically led, evolving and responsive to patient needs.
- North West London Collaboration of Clinical Commissioning Groups, Transforming Diabetes Care at Scale in North West London – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Coventry and Rugby GP Alliance, Making Frailty a Priority - Transition of Care
- Dorset HealthCare University Foundation Trust, Weymouth and Portland Integrated Care Hub
- High Weald Lewes Havens Clinical Commissioning Group, The Dementia Golden Ticket
- Interface Clinical Services, A stroke prevention review in patients with atrial fibrillation across 2,122 primary care practices
- Lymphoedema Specialist Services, Compression Hosiery Ordering Project (CHOP)
- West Midlands Integrated Urgent Care Alliance - Ask NHS powered by Sensely with Odyssey Clinical Content, Ask NHS - Empowering Tomorrow’s Patient - Supporting Primary Care through a Digital Solution
- South Doc Services MyHealthcare Federation in Partnership with Birmingham Community Healthcare Trust and the 3rd Sector, High Quality Extended Primary and Community Access at Scale
- The Jubilee Street Practice, Better in Practice
- West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group and West New Forest Vanguard, Integrated Pharmacy and how it’s making a difference
Winners of 2017 HSJ Awards revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2017: Primary Care Innovation