WINNER: Alder Hey Children’s FT– Global Digital Exemplar and HIMSS 6 Accreditation
Alder Hey’s Digital Futures Strategy outlines its ambition to become Europe’s most digitally mature children’s trust, as rated by staff and children. The hospital was one of 16 acute trusts awarded a place on the Global Digital Exemplar programme. HIMSS is a seven-stage model used to measure digital maturity and achieving HIMSS Level 6 was a requirement for GDE accreditation.
The digital team said they knew this was an unmissable opportunity to enhance patient safety and clinician experience. A substantial amount of transformation has taken place to achieve this and Alder Hey has now been accredited as a GDE site.
City and Hackney CCG, East London FT, The Advocacy Project, Core Sport, Patient Knows Best and Silver Cloud – A Digital Recovery Platform for Severe Mental Illness
- Connected Nottinghamshire in partnership with Patients Know Best, NHS Digital and NHSX – Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Brings Healthcare Into the 21st Century with Public Facing Digital Health and Care Services
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ FT, King’s College London and King’s Health Partners – Life Lines: Rapid Implementation of Virtual Visiting in Intensive Care
- NHS England and Improvement General Practice Nurse Ten Point Plan Team and The Redmoor – ELC Partnership - Spreading Video Group Clinics in England
- St George’s University Hospitals FT – Patientcheck.in: Making the Most Out of Waiting
- Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership – Embedding the Use of Virtual Consultations at Scale and at Pace Across Surrey Heartlands ICS
- University Hospital of North Midlands, Midlands Partnership FT, Health2Works, Simple Shared Health and Signum Health – Smart With Your Heart