WINNER: Guy’s and St Thomas’ FT – Guy’s Rapid Diagnostic Clinic Team
The Guy’s Rapid Diagnostic Clinic was designed by primary care, secondary care, SEL cancer alliance, commissioners, NHS London and patients. The service provides an integrated fast-track diagnostic service for patients with vague symptoms. The cancer conversion rate is 7 per cent and 35 per cent patients have a serious non-cancerous condition. The service is rated excellent by patients in view of the holistic approach, co-ordinated testing and earlier care interventions.
The team’s ambition is to incorporate holistic principles into cancer pathways to ensure patients only need one referral prior to diagnosis. Research is fundamental to the programme. Current research projects include decision making tools and economic sustainability.
North Central London CCG (Islington) and London Borough of Islington, Whittington Health Trust, Barnardos, Isledon, Brandon Centre and Kooth – Integration of Social, Emotional and Mental Health Services for Children and Young People in the London Borough of Islington
- Greater Manchester Urgent Primary Care Alliance CIC – Greater Manchester Integrated Urgent Care Clinical Assessment Service
- One Northern Devon - A Partnership of Public Services, Businesses, Voluntary & Community Groups in Northern Devon – Person-Centred, Place-Based Partnership Working
- Sussex Partnership FT, Southdown Housing Trust, MIND in Brighton and Hove – The Lighthouse
- The Dudley Group FT – The Enhanced Care Home Team - Dudley
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton FT – ImpACT+: Integrating Respiratory Services Across the Community
- Whittington Health Trust and Partners – Haringey and Islington Integrated Care Partnerships