Seven top NHS leaders have been shortlisted for chief executive of the year at the HSJ Awards 2018.
They cover acute, mental health and ambulance providers, commissioners, and a hospital charity.
The full HSJ Awards 2018 shortlists are announced today.
Last year’s winner of the chief executive award was Tom Cahill of Hertfordshire Partnership University Foundation Trust.
To register for the 2018 HSJ Awards, click here.
Chief Executive of The Year
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital FT - Lesley Watts
- Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership Trust - Mark Axcell
- Herts Valleys CCG - Kathryn Magson
- Hull CCG - Emma Latimer
- North East Ambulance Service FT - Yvonne Ormston
- Royal Free Charity - Chris Burghes
- West London Health Trust - Carolyn Regan