STRUCTURE: Seven London acute trusts are due to have decisions made about their future organisational form in September, an NHS London planning document says.
The “Milestones for transformational change on QIPP and reform 2011-12” document said an “options assessment” was due on West Middlesex, North Middlsex, Barnet & Chase Farm, Royal National Orthopaedic, Barking Havering & Redbridge, South London and St George’s hospital trusts the month after next.
- PDF, Size 0.11 mb
See attached milestones for change document
- Acute care
- BARKING, HAVERING AND REDBRIDGE HOSP NHS TRUST
- BARNET AND CHASE FARM HOSPITALS NHS TRUST
- Foundation trusts
- HSJ LOCAL
- NORTH MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- ROYAL NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- SOUTH LONDON HEALTHCARE TRUST
- ST GEORGE'S HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST
- WEST MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL NHS TRUST